- You must request a return within 14 days of receiving your order.
- the cost of return would be incurred by the customer.
- All UK and international returns are made with DHL. We will email you a DHL label and shipping documents required.
- All returns will require the label(s) and documents to be printed prior to posting.
- You need to contact us to authorise your return.
- All items must be sent back to our office in the original packaging provided.
- Where provided, any branded packaging such as dust bags, jewellery boxes and clothing tags should be included in your return.
- Footwear should be returned unmarked, unworn and in the original and undamaged.
- Items must not be soiled.
- You cannot return items that have been made to order or customised for you.
- Accepted returns can only be credited to the original payment method.
- Original shipping charges will not be refunded.
- Unfortunately we are unable to offer exchanges.
- If you would like to exchange sizes, you’ll need to place a new order for the size that you need and return your original order, as unfortunately we’re unable to put stock on hold.
- All questions and queries are be handled by our expert customer service team, so please contact us with any questions on[email protected] so we can help you.
- If the item is faulty when you receive it, please inform our Customer Service team within 14 days from the date you received it, via email to[email protected]. Please include a photo and description of the fault.
- We will arrange a return for a refund or replacement for you.
- If you have had the item for over 14 days we will look into this for you.
- Please note that we’re unable to offer a repair, replacement or refund for items that you have owned longer than 3 months.
- Items which are damaged or as a result of normal wear and tear; by accident; or through misuse will not be considered faulty.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER (UK)
- Contact us by email at [email protected] to request a return and receive your Collect+ returns label.
- Fill out the returns form (which you will have received with your order), listing the item(s) you want to return, providing a reason where possible. Please ensure your returns form is enclosed in the return parcel.
- Make sure your items are securely wrapped back up in the materials they were delivered in. Please ensure the correct label is attached to each package.
- Take your parcel(s) to a Collect+ location. There are over 7,000 in the UK – simply visit www.collectplus.co.uk/store-locator to find your nearest location. You must take your parcel to the Collect+ point with 7 days of receiving your return label.
- You will receive an email when your return has been processed. Please allow 3 working days for your return to be processed after we have received it. Once we receive the returned item(s) then a refund will be issued to your original payment method – refunds to a credit or debit card can take up to 5 working days.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR ORDER (INTERNATIONAL)
- Contact us by email at [email protected] to arrange your return.
- Let us know a suitable time for a collection and we will book a pick-up for you via DHL at your convenience, (Monday – Friday only).
- You’ll receive an email from us containing your DHL waybill (return labels) which you will need to print out and hand to the DHL driver on arrival.
- On the return form (received with your order) please list the item(s) you want to return. Please provide a reason where possible.
- Make sure your items are securely wrapped back up in the materials they were delivered in, including the returns form(s) you received with your order. Please ensure the correct label is attached to each package.
- You will receive an email when your return has been processed. Please allow 3 working days for your return to be processed after we have received it. Once we have received back the returned item(s), a refund will be issued to your original payment method – refunds to credit/debit card can take up to 5 working days.